Welcome!

Students did post to this blog site while we conducted our field study. We invite your comments and thoughts.

Our field deployment focused on three chief tasks; 1. Mapping the reef floor in 3D, 2. Shoreline Marine Debris investigation, and 3. Environmental characteristics sampling. All went exceedingly well.

This was the second trip in our long term plans. Our first trip and proof of concept was completed with great success in the Fall of 2009; our next proposed trip will be Fall 2010. Don't you want to join us?

Friday, June 4, 2010

The new sauna

Hi everyone. I wanted you to know that everything is going just great here. I'm on this new weight loss program, sauna 24/7. Yes, it is hot. I'm missing ya'll and I'm really missing that most famous item Air conditioner. Yeap, did I tell you it's HOT! LOL Jackson III son Jackson IV join us this trip, he's going to follow in his dad's foot steps, (good for him). I have a lot of pics, both in the water and out. Day and Night. You know me. I'll have plenty of stories and pics for each one. Can't wait to see ya all. Love ya, Miss ya.
Dorothy

No comments:

Post a Comment